SharePoint Version Viewer V184.108.40.206 is now available!
SharePoint Version Viewer provides a simple and clean way to view version history and interrogate the underlining versioning information.
SharePoint Add-in: https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-gb/product/office/WA104381698
SharePoint Version Viewer: www.sharepointversionviewer.com/
When versioning is enabled in your SharePoint list or library, you can store, track, and restore items in a list and files in a library whenever they change. However, it is a challenge to view this version history data in a sensible way. SharePoint Version Viewer solves this problem.
- Use Versioning for detailed Trend Analysis.
- Easily export version history of multiple items.
- Fast, save time and helps in data analysis.
- Very easy to install. Very easy to use, no training required.
- Tightly integrated into SharePoint. Easy access via Ribbon Menu and Items Context Menu.
- The excel file of document version history contains information related to version history of the document including its Version Number, Date Modified, Size and Fully Qualified Url.
- You can use the fully qualified Url to download a particular version of the document as needed.
- The excel file of list item version history contains information related to version history of the item including its Version Number / Date Modified / Modified By.
- You can also export version history into a SharePoint List. There is option to create new list or use existing list if this list already exists (previously exported).
- One click and automatic download of the excel export file.
- Select multiple SharePoint list data and export version history into 1 Single excel file.
- Select multiple documents from a Document Library and export version history into 1 Single excel file.
- Enable version history.
- Delete Versions.